Friday 6 July, 2007

The Newest Kid..........

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heylooooooo.........to everybody. I am privileged to be a part of “32” group. Not that I was never a part of this group before, I actually was one of the most ardent/loyal/credible (did it sound cliché??) member of this group right from the time it was conceived and founded by Rathi & “Sir” Myshkin. I am glad to see that the group has graduated from just an "idea” to “electronic version”. My heart-felt thanks to Nikesh PJ Rathi for giving me the opportunity to be an author on this forum. Also nice to see Sir (soon-to-be Dr.) Myshkin, putting in his valuable and profound insight on the forum in-spite of his busy schedule (that he always has). Though I caught him red-handed few weeks back roaming about karunamoyee in Salt Lake with our madam (Read our bhabhi). No offences made Myshki Sir. Also our ever-thin Raapchick is back in form, writing from Jungles of MP (Indore to be precise). His post shows the guy is still in learning mode and is expanding his vocabulary like ever-expanding universe. Way to go dude, but my fav one is BEWDA. By the way, why didn’t you include “Raapchick “ in yourlist??

I didn’t say those things because I really meant those. As I didn’t. I just said because yaar aise bolna acha lagta hai…..
Waise apun ka pranam MACT ke Bhai log ko……..

3 comments:

Dopey said...

Hey Vishy baby!! Gr8 to hear frm u... Gobar Sharma told me that he had met u in the IIT interview...

And read my post carefully, it does contain Rapchik... also a rip-off called Raapchandus :D

Anonymous said...

Just a few corrections in order here:
Firstly,Rapchik is in fact, the founding father of the 32 movement, not Rathi/me (diverting credit...or blame?)
Secondly, by 'busy schedule' is a carefully maintained illusion. Most of my time is spent postponing things. This forward thinking philosohphy, founded on 'future expectation of value being created' is remarkably similar to 'new economy' capitalism. The busier I think I am, the busier I am.
:P

VISHAL said...

Corrections!!!!!
1) All credit or blame(as Myshki said) is diverted to the true founder of 32 our very own "Arjunbhai".

2)Yes, Arjun ur post does contain "Rapchik".