Tuesday 27 January, 2009

Life is a Transient

Long time since the last post. Before any of you get any delusion that the Constant has been reached (which cant be so. Not yet anyway), let me perturbate the old blog back into life.
With, unstrangely enough, the subject of life.

Life is a transient. So says many a bearded and slightly (!!) deranged man in orange robes. So also claimed the even more de-ranged Sage Quantum Mechanicus.

However, this global theory has to be fleshed out a bit with numbers, quadrants and graphs, says the spirit of excel, powerpoint and all irrelevantly relevant things such as these.
So behold - The wonder of Autoshapes - the Transient of Life

Exist there many interpretations in my mind of all this. (Most of them decidedly un-funny!)
But I leave you to make your own.

Like me, perhaps you can at last make use of some of those Control Systems, or Electronic Circuits courses taken in Engineering! Your options are:
1- Use super technical language of damping and max overshoot for some timely - but unfortunately - geeky jokes
2- Look pensively into the distance and draw (prophetic) analogies between transients of electrical systems and transients of life.


















(As you can see, the prime motivation of this post was just to start off the morning with that autoshape line thingy that 'curves' away on its own. I had often wondered if it would be possible to draw oscillations within an envelope with that thing. I know my answer now. Deep, eh.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://mecytybu.freewebsitehosting.com/wevoxec.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

WenReindy xaikalitag GesTreask [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] econgeAppeafe http://gusannghor.com heespergo

obat perangsang wanita said...

Thanks For Sharing
Obat Perangsang
Jual Obat Perangsang Wanita
Obat Perangsang Pria