Friday 2 November, 2007

B-school blues...

Just a coupla thoughts on what us MBA folks generally say... and don't say :)

Say (rather non-chalantly): I average about 4-5 hours of sleep a day
Don't say: I sleep for 3 hrs in class

Say: I stay up till 5 in the morning doing assignments...
Don't say: I start working on my assignments around midnight

Say: We have to make regular presentations which require a lot of preparation...
Don't say: We believe in recycling... Who said we can't use stuff from one presentation in the other.. And of course, Google rocks!

Say: The days are always packed...
Don't say: They're also packed with AOE, GTA, Fifa, Quake III...

Say: The parties here ROCK!!
Don't say: If you don't drink, smoke or 'get high on dancing', you'd be bored to death.

More inputs & experiences invited PNR, Sirji, Yogi, ATM, anya junta...

2 comments:

Nikesh Rathi said...

I say - Good one!
I don't say - Oops ... I am one of those at the recieving end ... dekh loonga tujhe!

One more from my side -

Say - Who else are in the group ?
Don't say - I wish to free ride !

Will come with more as and when something strikes!

Anonymous said...

haha , good one!